What we offer
Mobile First Digital Strategy:
- Our brand is synonymous with mobile digital strategy. Clients who choose to develop their digital strategy with DoIt Mobile gain clear and invaluable insights into their online status and quickly understand how digital strategy is essential to building their business online.
- Partnering with DoIt Mobile results in an agreed digital strategy roadmap that is designed to maximise returns on investment and achieve core digital business objectives. Our agreed digital roadmap is also the key tool for planning and measuring online investment.
Our full team of experts cover all required fields when delivering great content across mobile and the web.
We are a tech-centric business, who design and develop a range of exclusive proprietary technologies to help realise and deliver client projects.
Innovation and Creativity:
- We put your app idea through continuous concept development cycles until we are both satisfied with the end result and only then do we agree on your detailed app spec.
- At DoIt Mobile, experimentation is a significant part of our mobile digital strategy and we continuously search for the latest ideas and innovations to include in our mobile apps and websites.
- Beautifully designed, media rich and content clever apps are a key part of our mobile digital strategy. Our graphic design specialists excel at visual creativity and our writers create relevant content that engages and resonates with your audience.
In-House Development and Face-to-Face Meetings:
We understand that communication, reliability and familiarity is crucial to clients, therefore we always develop in-house and never offshore or outsource to other agencies. When you choose to work with DoIt Mobile, be assured that you are partnering with local experts who will meet with and understand you and work to turn your ideas into visible and viable results.
What we do
Since 2009, DoIt Mobile has been creating some of the best enterprise mobile apps and websites, web designs and Cloud computing services for many well-known national and international companies, organisations and retailers, including, among others, Vodafone, Microsoft and Movistar, Enterprise Ireland, Stephen’s Green Shopping Centre, the Association of General Practitioners (NAGP), the Association of Irish Festival Events (AOIFE), Ivory Dental and Jus de Pommeraie.
Smartphone and Tablet Apps:
- Native development for iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows.
- HTML5 and mobile web development.
- eCommerce apps.
- Responsive websites
- eCommerce websites
- Mobiles sites
- Web design
Backend Services and Cloud Computing:
- Web services development
- Hosting services
- Graphic design
- Logo and brand creation
- Website design
Writing and Content Development Services:
- Content creation for apps and websites
- Content proofreading and editing
- Social Media marketing content
- AdWord creation
- Technical documentation (user help, how to, developer and instructional guides)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Management
- Strategy: We define SEO strategies suitable to your business and give you a cost estimate based on your website.
- Monthly reporting
- Social Media Setup and Campaign Management
- Facebook Page
- Google Plus Page
- Twitter Page
- LinkedIn Profile
- Instagram Profile
- YouTube & Vimeo
- AdWord management
- Facebook ad creation and management
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
We offer partners a comprehensive search engine optimisation (SEO) service, which is designed to achieve maximum ranking for your business on all the major search engines. Each of our SEO campaigns is individually tailored and consists of a number of strategic factors that help prominently position your website on all major search engines. Key strategic factors include:
- Keyword Research & Analysis
- Website Review & Recommendations
- Competition Research
- Link Building
- Monthly Reports
When exploring the net, the majority of surfers are usually searching for a product or service. Therefore, our uniquely designed SEO campaigns ensure your website is easily found by surfers searching for a product or service that is specific to your business. Our track record, in-depth knowledge and experience of SEO is supported by our many satisfied clients who successfully generate quality leads and traffic through their websites daily.
Our Google AdWords campaign drives online and quality sales queries, culminating in increased web traffic and, ultimately, increased sales revenue for your business. For your Google AdWords campaign, we focus on highly targeted adgroups, which use precise keywords to target specific products or services within your website. A Google AdWords campaign produces immediate results and, depending on which ads produce the most leads, can easily be edited and refocused. Google AdWords campaigns can also be specifically targeted at different devices (smartphone or desktop) and a click-to-call button can easily be inserted onto the ad, allowing potential customers to call your business from their smartphones. A further benefit of implementing a Google AdWords campaign is Google Remarketing. Google Remarketing is a new service where people who click on your ad continue to see your ad on future visits to sites, and which contain related keywords. This reminds people of your company, its products or services and increases the chance of them returning to your website. As part of a three-pronged digital marketing strategy, Google AdWords can deliver particularly strong results alongside SEO and Social Media marketing campaigns.
Social Media is a powerful tool in online marketing and its popularity with various demographics across the digital world makes it an essential part of any business’s online presence. Social Media provides your business with an unmatched opportunity to market your business, its products or services directly to your customers through their mobile devices. Together with SEO and Google AdWords campaigns, Social Media has become an increasingly strong element in the three-pronged Digital Marketing strategy. Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn are excellent at driving traffic to your website. We can help you set up and activate your Social Media platforms correctly, manage your Social Media strategy and, through our effective management of your Social Media, make sure your business keeps up with new tips and hints for driving business or brand awareness.
Social Media Platforms
Twitter: Follow targeted groups, individuals and companies and engage with them by posting links to your website pages, products, services or blog or ‘tweet’ the latest information about your business, its products or services.
Facebook: Have your Facebook friends and followers act as marketers when they ‘like’ or ‘share’ your Facebook page, website, new products or services with their friends and followers. Facebook is the perfect tool for reaching out to thousands of potential customers and making your business go viral.
LinkedIn: LinkedIn is a business oriented social networking service and is the perfect Social Media tool for helping your business build connections with professionals, companies and professional groups. With LinkedIn you can post information and images on your business, its products or services, link up with industry influencers and post information on jobs, developments and business opportunities.
YouTube/Vimeo: YouTube and Vimeo are great platforms for posting videos about your business, its products or services. Videos can be posted onto the respective platforms or embedded in your website, Facebook page and Twitter account. YouTube and Vimeo come highly recommended, as video, rather than text and images, is highly engaging to those surfing online.
Online Marketing Strategy
Using creative online marketing methodologies, DoIt Mobile plans and implements online marketing strategies to help businesses increase website traffic and boost sales conversions. Rather than simply designing SEO campaigns that drive traffic to your site, we build an online marketing strategy specifically designed to suit your business needs. We look at your online presence as a whole and develop strategies, which encompass search engine optimisation (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), Social Media and much, much more. The key areas of our Online Marketing Strategy are:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing with Google AdWords (SEM)
- Social Media Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Website Analysis
If your website cannot be found in high ranking positions in search engine results, your business is losing out. Our meticulously planned SEO campaigns deliver amazing results through moving your website up search engine results and greatly increasing traffic to your site.
We design and develop SEM campaigns for pay per click platform Google AdWords. Not only do we help you get started, we also manage your campaign at a level suited to your requirements and budget.
Social Media Marketing
Most businesses have yet to find their feet in the world of Social Media Marketing. We can help you plan a Social Media Marketing Strategy that enhances your brand and improves customer service using platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Smartphone use has increased massively (80% usage nationwide) in recent years and, as experts in mobile, we can help you market your business using mobile marketing channels.
Email is still one of the most powerful methods of communication on the Internet. We can design and build conversion focused email newsletters, which grow your customer database and boosts sales and traffic to your website.
Through using Google Analytics, we monitor usage of your website and use the data to edit and refocus your site according to its user demographics.
- Our software architects and technical leads ensure your project follows best practise and architectural codes, therefore ensuring results are robust, easy to scale and maintain.
- Our project managers guarantee your project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Our team of mobile and web developers are expert in the latest mobile and web technologies.
- Our digital marketers are expert in SEO and Social Media Management, as well as in email, ezine and newsletter marketing.
- Our designers are expert in UX, web design and graphic design.
- Our content developers are skilled in editing, proofreading, content creation and technical documentation.
- Development across all major mobile platforms, as well as web development.
- Design services
- Technical writing
- Content development
- Agile Project Management: We use Latest PM tools like Basecamp, Git and Jira to keep your project on track.
- Cloud services
- SQL and noSQL databases
- Cloud hosting: Amazon, Rackspace
- HTML5, CSS3, Angular.js, Ember
- Web and graphic design
Our development is carried out in-house and it is our policy never to outsource or offshore work to other agencies. We do this because:
- We understand our clients value familiarity and our availability to sit with and lead them them through what sometimes can be a difficult project process.
- Communicating with overseas developers on technical issues over email or skype is a major challenge and can cost more money and time in the long run.
- App and website content, as well as SEO, AdWords and Social Media created by non-native speakers can be erroneous and can result in users refusing to return to an app or website.
- We stand over the quality of our work and always choose to partner with clients who strive for the best results.
- We are an expert team with several years of industry experience:
- From its very beginning, and right through to its completion, we are available to cover all your project’s technicalities.
- We want to be your technical partner, therefore we ensure your project is successful in all aspects.
- Handcrafted apps:
- Beautiful design is key in all our apps
- We always follow the latest industry trends
- We think outside the box
- Innovation is vital to our success
- Full agency service: Why not benefit from our expertise in the mobile industry?
- Product design
- Digital marketing
- App Store publication
- Content creation, social networks, technical writing
Get a quote
Like other top design and development agencies, we believe fixed budgets restrict agile software development methods and limit the chances of successful collaboration during a project, as well as its chances of successful conclusion. Therefore, we always work on an hourly or daily time basis and ensure that at the beginning of each project we provide clients with a realistic estimate of a project’s budget and scope.